At Colorado Coagulation, our scientific expertise is what make us an established leader in coagulation testing. We have more than 35 years of experience performing specialized hemostasis testing with an on-staff, board-certified pathologist accessible for expert consultation. Our commitment to superior service ensures that our clients receive the professional consultation required to fully understand how to utilize the latest diagnostic information. Our MD- and PhD-level scientific staff specialists are readily accessible to discuss patient specific results, in addition to assay methodologies and new testing applications.
- Physician-to-physician consultations and board-certified pathologist interpretations
- Comprehensive coagulation test menu, including molecular and esoteric assays
- Controlled sample handling to preserve specimen integrity
- Profiles established using current International Society of Thrombosis and Hemostasis (ISTH) and Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI) guidelines
- 60-day sample retention for add-on or repeat testing
- Reflex cascade testing allows for a targeted approach to identify bleeding and clotting disorders
- Specialized pediatric test combinations with minimum volume requirements